We Own The Night is a 55-minute special dedicated to (night-)clubbing, directed by Michael Wildshill.
- Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman; co-writers and co-producers
- Cole Plante; music
- Fat Sagel; theme performer
- Sabrina Alberghetti; screenplay
- The running gag "Made in Everywhere, Earth" changed to "Made while in the nightclubs", since the episode is about clubbing.
- Cole Plante actually made music to this episode.
- This is one of the episodes to have a variation of few logos and logo appearances. For example, Domino Studios logo is in neon style and Underdog Productions logo guy (Security Officer Peña) is appearing at the end of episode saying "Stay safe and have a good day" and showing two thumbs up, as the reference of two things; of "That's All Folks" gag in Looney Tunes and of Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman (co-creators of Underdog Productions vanity card; with Steve MacFlarence) co-writing and co-producing the episode.
- This is one of the episodes to have a custom theme; the theme of the special is season 5 theme of Skins, the British teen drama series, in special opening similiar to Skins (season 5) intro.
- Cole Plante ft Matt Dzyacky - Forever
- PIXL - Sugar Rush
- Selena Gomez - Birthday